- The power wire is 12A to match the factory power wire. The original AAI4-VW16 has thinner wires because it was designed for the Volkswagen Jetta.
- Full Pass thru of all the cables in the connector including ones your radios does not use.
- LONGER Speaker breakout with an ISO connector in the middle.
- Short ISO extension is included so the main harness is not cut.
- We do not currently sell it with the high to low converter because most modern amplifiers have speaker level inputs.
- On some radios the fader disappears when the factory speakers are replaced. This happens because the radio does not see speakers.
- When you use this to add a subwoofer and keep the factory speakers the fader does not disappear.
- This unit is not compatible with cars that have a Amplified Fender, Dynaudio or Beats audio system. On these cars the audio comes from the external amplifier not the radio.
- Amplified audio systems will always have a the Beats, Dynaudio or Fender logo on the speakers.
*Does not work with any cars that have a factory external amplifier. (Fender, Beats, Dynaudio, etc.)
*Most Likely works with most Current Audi and Volkswagen.
Porsche 911 992 without BOSE or Burmester
Volkswagen Atlas 2018-2022
Volkswagen CC 2016-2017
Volkswagen Beetle 2016-2019
Volkswagen Golf/GTI/Golf R 2015-2019
Volkswagen Passat 2016-2019
Volkswagen Jetta 2019-2022
Volkswagen Tiguan 2016-2017
Volkswagen Tiguan 2018-2022